PADI Open Water Diver Course
Who should do this course:
If you have always wanted to take scuba diving lessons and see the world beneath the waves, this is where it starts. Get your scuba diving certification with the PADI Open Water Diver course - the world's most popular and widely recognized scuba course.
- Knowledge Development (either online, independent study or in a classroom) to understand the basic principles of scuba diving.
- Confined Water Dives to learn the basic scuba skills
- Open Water Dives to use your skills and explore!
PADI Open Water Divers are qualified to:
- Dive to 18m in a buddy team
- All scuba equipment
- Wetsuit (if required)
- Approx 4 days
- 5 Confined dives (usually combined to 2 or 3)
- 4 Open water dives
- 10 years old
- Have adequate swimming skills
- Be in good physical health (guests wishing to participate in a PADI dive course must be fit for diving according to the RSTC PADI Medical statement)